HomePortfolio / Projects
The Jaggard Group has successfully completed a wide variety of projects across a range of industry sectors. The following projects have been selected to illustrate the breadth of our work.
- Installation and commissioning of various radome configurations for military application in a variety of remote locations, including sites in the United Kingdom, Azerbaijan, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Poland, Australia, United Arab Emirates and Oman.
- The design, supply, installation and commissioning of prestigious, high-powered FM broadcast systems. Among these were guyed structures of 187 metres and 300 metres in height and high-powered directional antennas, combiners and feedlines.
- The design, fabrication and commissioning of 30-metre telescopic rapid deployment units for the oil industry.
- The design, supply and installation of 35-metre Ground Movement Radar towers, complete with radome and elevated equipment shelters.
- The design, supply and installation of Monopulse Secondary Surveillance Radar tower structures for primary and secondary surveillance radar systems, at remote airports.
- Developing rapid deployment FM and MW broadcast solutions for disaster recovery at remote locations.
- Construction of an AM station, including installation of two 80-metre guyed masts, complete with ATU and ground radials.
- The design and supply of a network of telecommunications towers. This project was carried out on an urgent basis, and required a simple modular design for ease of deployment in remote locations.
- Decommissioning a major UHF broadcast station. This project included felling a 250-metre structure located in a built-up area, using carefully controlled explosive demolition.
- The design, fabrication and commissioning of 25-metre rapid deployment trailers for a telecommunications network.
- The design, supply and installation of military radar towers, with U.S. tactical antennas at remote island and mountain locations.
- Annual corrective and preventative maintenance programs for broadcast stations.
- The airside design, fabrication and installation of civil aviation ground-to-air antenna systems.
- Total reconfiguration of a 245-metre structure, including a 48-panel FM antenna and feed system.